Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Moving the clinic

Epicentrum Walk, Lt. 3, Unit 3-17,
Jl. HR. Rasuna Said -Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia 12960



I know,...it's been a while since I've written. (bad me). I will start again shortly after the move of our clinic. I have so many things to talk about that should make many of you excited to read and come back and re-read for enjoyment.

Our clinic is moving from the 6th floor to the 3rd floor (approximately June 15th). We will SMS most of our patients and notify those with appointments of our move. Hope to see you there.
Again,......same building, same location,........just go down 2 floors (no fourth floor,....so only 2 floors down) to the 3rd floor. It's easily accessible to both the lift and the escalator. Cool eh?

See you soon.


Dr. G



P.S.  Just found out on 20/6/2013 that the EXPECTED date of moving is 10/JULY/2013...see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment